What is Skin Needling?
Micro needling works directly on damaged skin by using multiple micro needles to pierce the skin and to stimulate the Collagen.
The result sought is a smoothing of scars, reduction of stretch marks and reduction on fine to deep wrinkles making them less noticeable. No pigment is tattooed into the skin, only extra collagen and then the skin will begin to normalize as a result of the body’s natural response to healing.
Skin needling stimulates the body’s natural wound healing by producing collagen to repair the skin.
Skin needling is a less invasive procedure than laser or surgical interventions. It improves the cosmetic appearance and reduces the visibility of scars. It can help with:
- Reduce Naso –Labial wrinkles
- Reduce Smoker’s lines
- Reduce acne scarring & visibility
- Reduce Chicken Pox scars and scar relaxation
- Reduces the appearance of Stretch Marks.
A digital machine with a hand held device is used. Precise depths and angles are calculated to achieve a concise application. Clients report that they experience the following: Anti-Aging reduction of wrinkles or a whitening or lightening effect.
|Putting colour back into scars||From $350.00|
Skin Needling Scar Relaxation – 60min
|Skin Needling Restoration – 60 min||From $350.00|
|Restoring your natural skin colour back from a white scar|
|Skin needling for lines + wrinkles – 60min||From $350.00|
Contradictions for Skin Needling
- Anyone who has darker skin / hyper-pigmented.
- If you are prone to keloid you would not be suitable for Skin Needling
- We never work, warts , raised moles or any raised lesions
People who are not suitable candidates for Skin Needling
- Anyone under medical care who may be on medication for high blood pressure, poor health, using heart medication, is diabetic, or has just had laser treatment.
- Any person that has scars less than 6 months old or has had facial surgery in the last 6 months.
- Any person that has any type of facial skin disease or skin disorder
- Any person who has had PERMANENT fillers, such as Dermagen or shark cartilage injected in the past 6 months.
- Any person that has been using cortisone – steroids on the treated area, as these products thin the skin tissue.
- Any person who is taking herbs or homeopathic/ and or vitamins that thin the blood.
- Any person that has had Botox or facial fillers in the past 4 months in their face or lips